Romeo Della Valle
Don't be surprised dear
If you see the poet crying
Because even the roses cry
During a falling rain!
Tears are nothing more
Than the echo of the soul,
Vivid and humble expressions
Of feelings being set free!
Tears, natural expression
Of joy, sadness, love or pain!
Tears, signs of fear
When nothing at all
Remained the same!
(c) All rights reserved-2014
New York City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEARS by Romeo Della Valle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball
- Definition Of Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz