Romeo Della Valle
Don't be surprised dear
If you see the poet crying
Because even the roses cry
During a falling rain!
Tears are nothing more
Than the echo of the soul,
Vivid and humble expressions
Of feelings being set free!
Tears, natural expression
Of joy, sadness, love or pain!
Tears, signs of fear
When nothing at all
Remained the same!
(c) All rights reserved-2014
New York City
Romeo Della Valle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEARS by Romeo Della Valle )
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns