Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Tears in the eyes
drops of tears that fallen
expression of sad emotions
Tears the god given blessing
To contain the sorrow.
Tears that comes from the sorrow
The sorrow from the death of beloved
The sorrow from the ailment
The sorrow seeing the excruciating pain
The pain of a near one's terminal illness
The cry and different body languages
In expression of the suffering
Tears helps us to pass the moment.
Tears and drops of tears that falling
In the event of departing a life
The life of a near and dear one
Tears, drops of tears unknowingly it comes.
When the news of wars and consequent deaths
The live images in visual medias
The little children with blood in its head
Tears that unknowingly comes in our eyes.
Tears that human beings in their eyes
When such an event of inhuman war occurs
somewhere in the world that kills the lives
Tears that is the need of the hour
To express the feelings against the war.
Tears a nature's wonderful mechanism
To express feelings of sorrow inner mind
To save ourselves from depression or madness
Tears, may it appear in such times of necessity
Where humanity is the sole cause of tears.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tears by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Believe, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)