nadia abduljabbar (25/5/1957 / Makkah)
Tears, Tears, Tears
Tears in my heart, blood, brain
As well as on my cheeks,
Tears drop from my eyes
Like a stream because of
Many a thing:
Tears because, I believed in thee;
In thy lips and smile;
That they would never mock
Or lie to me,
Tears because regretting
Believing that life could
Turn its beautiful face
Tears from sadness for
I already miss thee,
Tears from surrendering
A feeble heart
Poet Other Poems
- A Highbrow Feast: Al Gefry, Al Azhry, Al...
- Adultry is fine, But Marriage is a Crime...
- Alhabib Ali Algifry
- Amman My Unrequited Love
- An Apology: To All My Readers
- An Arabic Woman & The English Countrysid...
- Astounding ‘Alem’; Scholar Osama Alazhar...
- Astounding Osama Alazhary(2) : A Walkin...
- 'Aywa'; Oh Yes: I Like Iowa
- Banking Language and God or Allah
- Before it is Too Late, Find for yourself...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.