tears thats all i see...
how long will it take?
untill these tears from my
heart stop pooring?
im a blur to the world now,
because thats all i see of it.
my crying, hurts more every time i see you.
because i know i cant be with thee.
you are the only thing i see.
these tears are my life aswell as you
i see blurs of darkness,
hope thats faded and you.
these tears will stop,
when you like me like i like you.
Morgan Evans's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tears thats all i see... by Morgan Evans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai