robbin nyakundi enigma
Tell me am I wrong to hunger for the gentle touch of my lady's hand.
Am I wrong to thirst for the weight of her head on my bare chest?
Tell me yee knowledgeable ones
Why you deem it unjust the craving I have for the gentle feel of my handmaid's seasoned skin.
How I yearn for the satisfaction that only her loins can offer……
Tell me why you sneer when on my shoulder she leans her troubled head and on my chest her tears dry….
Tell me why it troubles you to see the white of her smile when in my arms she lays…
Did I not sooth her from pain unfathomable?
Did I not give her love unconditional?
Did I not give her trust unmatchable?
And yes I admit her heart I have caused pain a few times in the past…and yes many a time I have caused a tear down her cheeks cascade….yes av brought her spirits down and her moods to swing…but why do you deem it just that she and I be laid asunder?
Tell me why you labour tirelessly to see us part even when to death that task was left?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me by robbin nyakundi enigma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman