Tell me when.
The night was calm but there were people everywhere.
I couldn't escape them
but part of me didn't want to.
I ran but they always followed.
Everywhere i looked they were there.
I feel hopeless and lost.
With unanswered questions ringing in my head;
why am i here?
What do I do now?
No one ever coming to help in my time of pain.
Things will work out i know that is true,
but how do i wait til that day comes?
Spinning faster and faster i feel as though I'm falling.
Words are around me now
but are not making any sense.
Trying to find myself but at the same time
trying to please everyone else.
Hard to choose who to believe
but wanting to know the truth.
When will i learn who i am?
When will i know the truth?
Ashley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell me when. by Ashley Davis )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah