..TEll mE WHy..
Why do people fight?
Why can’t they just unite?
Why is the world a mess?
Why can’t people confess?
Why are people faultily tough?
When they pretend to be friends but intend to bluff
Why is the world on a string and ready to fire up?
When you know that it’s drinking each step through every sup
Why can’t the world be single flagged?
Instead of its occupation like a being plagued
Why can’t our people assist and be kind?
Why is the call for equality amongst humans hard to find?
When people unite and hinder the fall
People can reside together, in which in every state
There is no country too great
And no nation too small.
Marria Attar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (..TEll mE WHy.. by Marria Attar )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- To Be A Man Is Most Important, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Croc a Smile, Ima Ryma
- Judgement Call, bryan wallace
- Uncle Styopa part 3 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine