TEN RED ROSES
The first red rose, Sent out of season,
The second red rose, Sent for no reason.
The third red rose, Sent for happiness and health,
The fourth red rose, Sent for gaining life's wealth.
The fifth red rose, Sent for gaining new friends,
The sixth red rose, Sent for guiding you through life's bends.
The seventh red rose, Sent for praying you never tire,
The eighth red rose, Sent for giving you all of your desire's.
The ninth red rose, Sent for your happiness in love,
The tenth red rose, Sent for hoping I'm your turtledove.
Ragia Sayed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEN RED ROSES by Ragia Sayed )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.42, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)