TEN RED ROSES
The first red rose, Sent out of season,
The second red rose, Sent for no reason.
The third red rose, Sent for happiness and health,
The fourth red rose, Sent for gaining life's wealth.
The fifth red rose, Sent for gaining new friends,
The sixth red rose, Sent for guiding you through life's bends.
The seventh red rose, Sent for praying you never tire,
The eighth red rose, Sent for giving you all of your desire's.
The ninth red rose, Sent for your happiness in love,
The tenth red rose, Sent for hoping I'm your turtledove.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEN RED ROSES by Ragia Sayed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar