I've waited too long for this and now...
It seems necessary.
Normally I am not one to inflict pain
However I have been hurt far too much to care in the slightest bit.
I made promises to not replace you and those I will keep
Yet it seems our friendship cannot continue
Because it is precisely that which kills me each day.
It is selfish for me to think only of myself while making these decisions
Nevertheless the decision is final and only I have gained nothing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terminated Friendship by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab
- Rivers into Seas, Lynda Hull
- Ornithology, Lynda Hull
- Jackson Hotel, Lynda Hull
- Let me overthrown, gajanan mishra
- Insect Life of Florida, Lynda Hull