When will this world be free
From the talons of terrorism?
When will all decree
Equality of every organism?
Every move of the ordinary
Set in fear of Homosapiens...
A jungle's full of harmony
Have animals bettered the humans?
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terrorism by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah