TEST OF MY BONES
Aye, six bags of carsals dwell amid sands.
Amid soil, pairs of soil and carpets beneath.
Still, full lying, but then not drunk of sleep.
Where thy debate in thine words
Govern a brazen in mine government of pads.
If thou doubt, solve and serve this salvation.
And thou won, win mine, respect and servitute.
Though not a minute less but an hour full.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TEST OF MY BONES by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery