Your Friendship is more than you could ever know,
more than I could ever show.
Expression’s of gratitude of knowing you,
could only be to a friend that’s true.
For within you I seen beauty of the endearments of Gold,
yes, through the years of tested times, our friendship you behold.
Misunderstanding’s and limitation’s come may be,
is what you overlooked in me.
Determination in serving God,
and faithfulness is on top of your list
Ones that’s continues to over power the sadness of mist.
Thank You for not only teaching me,
but showing me the power of endearment that comes from Gold,
for just a little longer the painful old ways will no longer behold.
Yes Friendship can last through the strength and weaknesses of the past.
Whether to talk or cry, or live or die.
Oh, may that friendship continue to be found in both you and I.
(Poem to a Friend)
Esther Ayala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You by Esther Ayala )
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)