Thank you, My Love
You are very special,
Patient, through and through.
When I was flipping out, you were calm,
You waited, gave me the chance, to really see you.
I am thankful to God, for you,
And I am grateful to you.
You could have said; I am out of here,
Too, many times to count.
But all you said; was I love you,
And I am not giving up on us.
You will never how, how glad I am,
What we have, I never knew.
Thank you, my love, for waiting.
I am lucky, you are understanding.
I can not wait to see you,
Although, I am nervous, yes, it’s true.
But, God brought us this far,
And besides, I have faith in you!
Kimberly Lindsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you, My Love by Kimberly Lindsey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders