Thank you, My Love
You are very special,
Patient, through and through.
When I was flipping out, you were calm,
You waited, gave me the chance, to really see you.
I am thankful to God, for you,
And I am grateful to you.
You could have said; I am out of here,
Too, many times to count.
But all you said; was I love you,
And I am not giving up on us.
You will never how, how glad I am,
What we have, I never knew.
Thank you, my love, for waiting.
I am lucky, you are understanding.
I can not wait to see you,
Although, I am nervous, yes, it’s true.
But, God brought us this far,
And besides, I have faith in you!
Kimberly Lindsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you, My Love by Kimberly Lindsey )
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
- O For a Thousand Tongues, Betsy Sholl
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)