Thankfulness Is A Virtue
Thankfulness is a virtue,
That we shouldn't live without.
It fills us with immense happiness,
That is apparent from the inside, out.
When you recognize a blessing,
Thankfulness is the key,
To let someone know
That it meant something special,
Thankfulness is a characteristic,
That no one should lack,
When someone gives,
Or does something
For someone else,
The thing to do,
Is to say,
And to do a kind thing back.
Thankfulness isn't hard,
It Just takes a momentary while-
And one bright, heartfelt smile,
To brighten someone's day,
As they go along their way.
Thankfulness brings the most simple,
Yet most fullfilling reward,
To one, and all.
Thankfullness should be natural,
So there really is no reason,
Why we can't all be thankful,
On this Thanksgiving season.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thankfulness Is A Virtue by Macy Dvirnak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey