Nothing can really express the way i feel except for the word thanks.
Thanks for becomeing my friend.
Thanks for my 17th birthday present.
Thanks for being there when i'm down.
Thanks for going to all the football and basketball games
Thanks for still loving me even when all seemed lost.
Thanks for fighting through the risks to see me.
Thanks for giving me a reason to fight for something, fight for better, fight for life.
That with out you being in my life there would be no reason to be who i am.
Thanks for the kindness and love you show and give.
Thanks for not fighting when anger built up.
Thanks for dancing with me on the 6th of December.
Thanks for listening.
Fire Frog - December 08
Jeremy Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks by Jeremy Bailey )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande