For everything that you brought into my life...
Love, laughter, hurt, tears, joy and most of all companionship!
I will always carry a torch of you in my heart!
Though a chunk has been taken from my heart,
You will always be treasured and cared for!
Your voice will echo in my ears forever!
Anything you said to me I will protect till I die!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Again! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel