Thanks Be To Him
To Him, who I have not seen,
But whose words I have heard,
And touch I have felt,
A heart full of thanks.
I stood amidst the ocean,
With heavy wind and violent waves.
There came His voice,
And then His touch,
Like a plank of wood,
To a sinking man.
A simple word of thanks,
Is not all enough,
But now take this,
Thanks a lot, Thank you.
Santhosh Vijayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks Be To Him by Santhosh Vijayakumar )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath