Thanks God Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM)
God has given me too much.
Time has come to say thank you to my beloved God.
Thanks for giving me my identity.
Thanks for giving me Difficulties to make me strong.
Thanks for giving me problems to sharpen my wisdom.
Thanks for giving me Brain and Brawn to make me wealthy.
Thanks for giving me Danger to make me Brave.
Thanks for giving me opportunities to make me your favourite child.
Thanks for giving me everything I needed.
A.D. MOHLA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks God Penned by A.D.Mohla (ADM) by A.D. MOHLA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico