That Feeling of Deja vu'
My yesterdays leap into my tomorrows.
It forms an interesting situation.
I now live with a constant sense of dejavu'.
I have already lived my tomorrow yesterday.
The future holds no surprises.
Its just a bundled reflection of me
From an era which included you.
The summer and the sun are just the same.
The Fear too
Is just the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Feeling of Deja vu' by Rajesh Kumar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns