That Feeling of Deja vu'
My yesterdays leap into my tomorrows.
It forms an interesting situation.
I now live with a constant sense of dejavu'.
I have already lived my tomorrow yesterday.
The future holds no surprises.
Its just a bundled reflection of me
From an era which included you.
The summer and the sun are just the same.
The Fear too
Is just the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Feeling of Deja vu' by Rajesh Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos