Her eyes made me smile.
The way they glisten in the sun.
The way they change from blue to green to brown.
My smile made her smile.
The way it made her face glow.
The way it made her giggle.
We did every thing together.
The way we held hands and said we would never let go.
The way we sat and watched the sunset.
She was the girl.
She was my everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Anthony Milian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest