Stop and enjoy your eyes with the beautiful nature.
What you see is the marvelous creating of Creator.
Earth and sky were shaking at rejoice attractively.
Under wonderful miracles bless with delightfully.
One of the marveling sights tells instead of magnificent nature.
It is considering as a main Sura of Book on the tongue of reader.
It refers to the ability of Creator obviously without doubt.
It left nothing to pontiffs and religious men for suspect. ِ
If someone has suspicion in creation of God and seems unsteady,
He may look deliberately to the nature then he will believe surely.
Then the veil of doubt will be removed away immediately.
And the nature becomes shiny on his sight delivers nakedly.
It is similar to Balkis lying on her bed seems very beauty.
Maybe Balkis alike inside her fellows was going on convoy.
Or it is alike Suleyman of large wealth the triumphant.
Prestigious glory on his favours is obvious and abundant.
Gusty winds on His door look weak and humble.
Birds altogether also low their beaks and seem amenable.
Nearby the Heavens outlook seems as if favourable blessing
It was dedicated to those devoted people desire and wishing.
Many beautiful virgins there are on thickets of Heaven.
Adorned with anklets and bracelets anyhow they are driven.
A tender girl is similar to them on her naked garment apparently.
When she goes out her dress' train sweeps the ground gently.
She has smiling teeth adorns the place with pleasure.
A passionate girl her eyes shed more tears moreover.
She is suffering the loneliness dwelling alone at a certain mound.
Deep profound girl between her counterparts her visage told.
Perhaps you come closely to the brook to enjoy on its picture.
And you can see the grasses surrounding it growing as if mirror.
What attractive view when you hear the murmuring sound!
It is as if fingers play delightfully on strings back and round.
Hundred fingers of water waves touch brook edge quietly.
Drifting gravels and grasses, its sound is echoing musically.
Ahmad Shawqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (That nature by Ahmad Shawqi )
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)