That One Hi
Girl of my dreams, when will you come to my life?
All those dreams which I have dreamt of being loved by a gentle girl
Will they ever turn true?
Her caring temperament will make me be in love with her
Sweet girl, I do not wish to live alone any longer
Please do not make me wait this long since I do not like leading a lonely life
This loneliness is driving me crazy and I have nobody
Nobody is present to make my life heavenly with love
With love I want to be, will you ever even say 'Hi' to me
As honestly I do not have courage to say ' Hello' to you first.
Make my life heavenly with love, please
Will you step out of my dreams and be my reality?
Still waiting for that one 'Hi' from you.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That One Hi by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas