That Special Someone
Sometimes we meet someone
who lifts your life
higher than before.
Their meeting touches you
in ways you have never known before.
Your life goes higher and higher,
your feet cannot touch the ground.
Walking on the clouds
is the way you seem today,
when you meet someone special
who sweeps your heart away.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Special Someone by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali