The 3, The Mass
BLESSED are those
Who can See, Hear and Feel
Though their senses all blocked.
CURSED are those
Who Realize not
Even their very blessed SELF.
DISTURBED are some
Who selflessly care them both.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The 3, The Mass by Tajudeen Shah )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn