You are not Christ nor Allah,
Or, not Buddha or Shiva.
In every life you are light
Inner bliss that shines bright.
My soul with you is woven like a twine
You are HE, you are mine.
In religions, you are wisdom.
But you the end, you means freedom.
Your image is divine to me
You are more than eternity.
I am the spark of your halo light
Where, there is no fear, joy or spite.
I am the wave of your eternal ocean
I don't have any sorrow or emotion.
I am He, I am in solitude
You are He, the absolut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE ABSOLUTE by Ruma Chaudhuri )
Did you read them?
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman