You are not Christ nor Allah,
Or, not Buddha or Shiva.
In every life you are light
Inner bliss that shines bright.
My soul with you is woven like a twine
You are HE, you are mine.
In religions, you are wisdom.
But you the end, you means freedom.
Your image is divine to me
You are more than eternity.
I am the spark of your halo light
Where, there is no fear, joy or spite.
I am the wave of your eternal ocean
I don't have any sorrow or emotion.
I am He, I am in solitude
You are He, the absolut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE ABSOLUTE by Ruma Chaudhuri )
- THE WEEKEND BASH., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Not with truth, gajanan mishra
- The race, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Folk dances., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Day, Hanh Chau
- The Wild West., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Am A Traveler., Tony Adah
- Broken Family, Broken Relationships, Wro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning, spiritual seeker
- Roses, Hanh Chau
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Different Ways to Pray, Naomi Shihab Nye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)