THE AGE OF FLAFEL AND TAMEEA
I am proud to be In the pretty Age of Flafel and Tameea, I am happy to have Flafel and Tammeea Everyday because I am Not over there to have Delicious foods here and there, I am greatly broke, but I am Greatly to have Flafel and Tameea, I am in the brilliant Age of such Foods and there is no choice, I am not starving, but I don't Have any pretty choice, One day Flafel and Tameea will be Global foods of our world, so Who knows? Thank God! I am having something To eat in this age.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE AGE OF FLAFEL AND TAMEEA by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)