The foreshadowing feeling in my ominous intellect initiates a multifarious Ballad.
The Ballad stands eagerly thru me.
The Ballad subsists within every solitary pore of my physique.
The Ballad streams via the stratum's of my temple.
The Ballad influences my intelligence through the supremacy of dynamism.
The Ballad appears exultant within my reservoir.
The Ballad desires I never purloin a sabbatical.
The Ballad remains gratified.
I appear to despondently coexist amid,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ballad by Cody Patterson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling