The beauty of life trough the eyes of a desperate fool
The stillness of a vivid beating,
Vilified itself repeating,
Like the rhythm of a clock,
Dysfunctioning in awe and shock.
The beauty of a moment's splitter,
At first so sweet, then tasting bitter,
Like a comet falling deeper,
Climbing steep and falling steeper.
The crimson of a fiery dusk,
In the air a sacred musk,
Like the drawings of a dreamer,
Clarity where no one sees her.
The nostalgia of a rustling curtain,
Filling you with sad uncertain,
Like the shining of the night,
Stars and planets shining bright.
The gleaming of a distant sky,
With clouds of dreamers passing by,
Like the rattling of a train,
In freedom moving on unchained.
The heroism of a martyr dying,
Thousand of his people crying,
Like a sea of love and pain,
Nonetheless his deeds are vain.
The power of a blind man's will,
Moving mountains, just with skill,
Like the conquest of a king,
Fanfares on his towers sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The beauty of life trough the eyes of a desperate fool by Tristan Niggemann )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner