The best that we possess,
we cannot give away.
we cannot write it either.
and neither can we say.
The best that is in your mind
no one can make unclean.
It shines there deep inside
for you and God alone.
It is the glory of our wealth
that no one else can gain it.
It is the torment of our poverty
that no one else can attain it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Best by Karin Boye )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KINDS OF TARGETS اشكال الاهداف, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Perpetuality, Smoky Hoss
- Psalm 066, Forrest Hainline
- CRITICAL MOMENTS لجظات حرجة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love's Travels, Sandra Feldman
- A Crime Of Passion, Kyle Schlicher
- Extended Chain, Sergio Jaime
- No more, Sergio Jaime
- Everyday, Sergio Jaime
- Where Is My Muse?, Electric Lady