Edward Kofi Louis
The Bitter Lessons Of Lust
With empty dreams in the land of sin;
But, for how long will they rape the women around?
With the way before it and, the way after it;
And, to learn the bitter lessons of lust.
Like the seeds among thorns;
But, who is ready to tell them the truth?
With the riches that chokes the earth;
But, every man has a woman inside him and,
Every woman has a man inside her.
They are playing with life;
With the sins of the world as seen everywhere.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bitter Lessons Of Lust by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra