Right out of that hole where my heart used to be.
Out of that fist shaped cavern where you tore it out of me.
And after all these years I never found a way to really heal.
And as my world starts to fade I wonder was your love ever real.
Right through that whole that I thought was healed and scarred.
And every memory of you is corrupted, tainted, and marred.
And even though I moved on a part of me never let go.
And I just want you to know that all the pain turned to hate long ago.
I can never forgive but I hope someday I’ll learn to forget.
I’m bleeding and all of it stems from the lies that on me you beset.
From my wounds flow blood, and rage, and hate.
And before I bleed out I thought you should know what became of my fate.
And I have been reborn with a heart filled with hate.
Tim Vallie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bleeding by Tim Vallie )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood