The Bouncing Back
In all the ways we do,
the sharing, the caring and the loving,
Don't we always bounce back to the same frame?
Where we are alone, seeking recognition.
Isn't it not so normal
To reach out to someone in the best possible way,
and hoping in the heart of hearts...
Let's survive this moment more beautifully,
let's survive it with more love.
And still we move alone, in the forest of insecurities,
Only to bounce back again to the same frame-
again and again...
Realizing 'I am more me, with you! '
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bouncing Back by Husna Amin )
- Satan's obsessions, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)