The Bouncing Back
In all the ways we do,
the sharing, the caring and the loving,
Don't we always bounce back to the same frame?
Where we are alone, seeking recognition.
Isn't it not so normal
To reach out to someone in the best possible way,
and hoping in the heart of hearts...
Let's survive this moment more beautifully,
let's survive it with more love.
And still we move alone, in the forest of insecurities,
Only to bounce back again to the same frame-
again and again...
Realizing 'I am more me, with you! '
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bouncing Back by Husna Amin )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.