Kingsley Olaleye Reuben
Across the galaxy of the vacuum of your sparkling tears of joy that Are now stars, I hear your
Voice a trail of cosmic dust glowing in the dark cold expanse that Is this space-this space
The gap is breached, you are safe. You can travel to me now, as much As your heart desires.t
By the eternal staircase, the bridge closes the gap over slavery in Solemn solitude of heart
The bridge between us is unbreakable, a channel of hope that I will Sail to you, a reassurance
That you will continue to wait by the shore and sing for me.
I have closed the gap. We will be together again and the universe Will dry its tears.
Kingsley Olaleye Reuben's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bridge by Kingsley Olaleye Reuben )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland