Is It Poetry
The Brightest Star Has Burned Out
Double eclipse of the blue moon look above,
from below the blind light of.
Closer to us yesterday sped away tomorrow is.
It all came together to soon torn apart.
one love it can teach us all the right way.
Less here have lived than died the world over.
Deceived by a broken heart,
received by one heart made by you again whole.
A single eclipse of the red moon you see.
One half inch farther away every year.
My dreeams have been vivid each night you I dream of.
Tell me, I will try to remember your name,
be right on the edge see my face come alive.
The moon on my face has gone out it's still bright.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Brightest Star Has Burned Out by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki
- Aqua Vitae, Sadiqullah Khan
- Family War, love green
- Don't Leave Me Alone, love green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, love green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman
- Comprehend, Sadiqullah Khan
- Don't Pretend, love green