Is It Poetry
The Brightest Star Has Burned Out
Double eclipse of the blue moon look above,
from below the blind light of.
Closer to us yesterday sped away tomorrow is.
It all came together to soon torn apart.
one love it can teach us all the right way.
Less here have lived than died the world over.
Deceived by a broken heart,
received by one heart made by you again whole.
A single eclipse of the red moon you see.
One half inch farther away every year.
My dreeams have been vivid each night you I dream of.
Tell me, I will try to remember your name,
be right on the edge see my face come alive.
The moon on my face has gone out it's still bright.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Brightest Star Has Burned Out by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland