The Bull And The Bear
A bull and a bear
Went to a fair,
They got into a giant wheel
To get its feel.
When the wheel climbed high
The bear almost cried
But his companion, the bull
Sat contented and cool.
When the wheel turned around
And headed to the ground
The bear smiled in relief
While the bull moaned in grief!
Rajesh Thankappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Bull And The Bear by Rajesh Thankappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran