The Candlelit Heart
glimmering with moonlight
wrapped in gold
about to meet.....
with orange mirth cone
Passing while smiling
As they emit smell of fresh roses
Now the path leading you
Is all cute and deep as blue
Since its the time to meet again
After those harsh episodes and pain!
Am happier than the fields in summer
Reconnectin with you is making me a drummer!
Holding the sticks of rainbow bounties
With heart full of candies and love
Lets blow the candles of reunion kiss!
Lets cut the cake of chocolicity together!
Lets switch on lights of life anew!
Come O mine!
Let the dim light
At this Spring night
Shoot ecstasy to heights
With evergreen optimism in vanilla bites
And sips of ice tea wash all those fights!
Eesha Syed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Candlelit Heart by Eesha Syed )
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns