The Cascade In Layers
From my Dark Chocolate Eyes,
Winter's all about layers and love dyes
Layers of clothing
Layers of wafers
Layers of layering layers...
Layers of peace called eclairs...
Eclairs enfolded in choco punch bliss...
Bliss having layers of cool laughter...
Laughter today displays shivering teeth...
Teeth having a heart...
Heart so little yet filled big...
Big, bigger and biggest quantity of quality smiles...
Smiles having layers of rainbow ecstasy...
Ecstasy having a layered cake...
Layered cake having layers of pineapples...
Pineapples of a fresh news today...
Today is a layered day...
Day that's heralding my birthday...
Birthday this year is going to open...
Open like a rosebud of renewed hopes and sky high aims!
Eesha Syed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
All Copyrights Reserved.
Comments about this poem (The Cascade In Layers by Eesha Syed )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Church Street Bomb blast, Gert Strydom
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Darling Dare, katusiime jeresi
- That And This, Indira Renganathan
- Florette's Woods, Nika McGuin
- Merger, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Naat-Zaufishan Nabi Hayn, Akhtar Jawad
- Extension, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Of the old church, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Who will sit when bound to lose?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Jewelry of the heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My throat sings not more, Emmanuel George Cefai