The Cascade In Layers
From my Dark Chocolate Eyes,
Winter's all about layers and love dyes
Layers of clothing
Layers of wafers
Layers of layering layers...
Layers of peace called eclairs...
Eclairs enfolded in choco punch bliss...
Bliss having layers of cool laughter...
Laughter today displays shivering teeth...
Teeth having a heart...
Heart so little yet filled big...
Big, bigger and biggest quantity of quality smiles...
Smiles having layers of rainbow ecstasy...
Ecstasy having a layered cake...
Layered cake having layers of pineapples...
Pineapples of a fresh news today...
Today is a layered day...
Day that's heralding my birthday...
Birthday this year is going to open...
Open like a rosebud of renewed hopes and sky high aims!
Eesha Syed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
All Copyrights Reserved.
Comments about this poem (The Cascade In Layers by Eesha Syed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady