*The changing course
Help me solve my case,
I'm problematic, help me
reanimate, I need a
russet rush hour to help me
out of this game.
It's no chess, no football, no dancing.
It's but a trial not in court
that you're handling.
I wanna change tack into a bay,
a course directly sewing loose and fasten
pieces of words to be free and solve my case.
HAZEL Calumarde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The changing course by HAZEL Calumarde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur
- <<<<<Hope, Abdul Wahab
- Devil Inside, Shane Labreche
- Fragmented Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- and i remember everything, Manonton Dalan
- Broken and Mended, Aaron Welch
- What is possible and, gajanan mishra