*The changing course
Help me solve my case,
I'm problematic, help me
reanimate, I need a
russet rush hour to help me
out of this game.
It's no chess, no football, no dancing.
It's but a trial not in court
that you're handling.
I wanna change tack into a bay,
a course directly sewing loose and fasten
pieces of words to be free and solve my case.
HAZEL Calumarde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*The changing course by HAZEL Calumarde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv