The circuit of artificial men stammer and stain
The clothes with juices of engrossed men,
A caviar is sent, a turret is in the midst of us.
One finds a carbon dioxide molecule inside us,
The circuit follows me afterwards to taste
And hinder the breathing one, who never states
The weather of a past affair.
The saviour of the ideas is here in heraldry,
To see animal signs and the progeny of the priest
Is special like the grazing grass animals,
Wading into the towers of such strength and length.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Circuit by Naveed Akram )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis