The Clay And The Stardust part two
The Clay and The Stardust (part 2)
In the first Galaxy,
In the third,
Solar System, On the third planet.
The Ultimate Guardian of all Galaxies,
was busy pottering on a Queen of another Galaxy>
She fell through,
time and space Continuum.
He whisked her away from,
her home planet for her safety.
He had made a creature just before,
and animals to inhabit the lands of this planet.
The creature he had made had power,
over the other creatures,
but the one creature,
was made domain
and could stand upright,
and think intellectually,
like the other beings,
in all other galaxies,
It was younger,
than the Queen,
of the other,
beings of all other galaxies.
It was squatting down,
over next to the queen,
as The Ultimate Guardian,
worked to mold her,
and bring her life,
.Man marveled at this because,
The Ultimate Guardian was,
invisible so he can see her
being put back together by,
and hearing an invisible voice.
He was in awe, of The Ultimate Guardian.
Cheryl Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Clay And The Stardust part two by Cheryl Butler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- In A Bad Shape, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar