Dorian Petersen Potter
The Clouds (Free Style Quatrains)
All the time I see them
As they go by one by one every single day
And when they pass me by
I can only dream Good Lord when looking at Your sky.
They go far beyond my telescope
They just play hide 'n seek and in my mind I can only hope
As they go changing in all kind of forms and sorts of shapes
And I can relate for some look just like angels wearing white long radiant capes.
Some pass me by so very gentle and slow
But some pass me by so very fast
And I know with certainty that their
Thrilling antics for too long they won't last.
So I try to enjoy what in front of me I'm so happy to see
'Cause clouds are just so beautiful for me to miss
So I behold them very dear with my eyes
Before they dissolve again and drift away without me.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Clouds (Free Style Quatrains) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez