the story continues.
Sleeping birds, flying rivers
Blank notes over the piano keys,
and the blind moon
under our naked illnesses...
Over the war and peace.
Forgotten cities hanging from the buried dreams...
Bipolar personality disorders dressed in power and
politics may leave nothing behind except
except.....few worthy patients in coma.....
after the failed revolutions.
Neel Nirzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Confession. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz