THE CRUEL SPLINTERS OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION
Out of these ugly weapons of mass murders, There come splinters that are blind, but They hit everyone and everything, Their targets are only innocent lives, Mosques, buildings, hospitals, ambulances, and everything Simply because they chose to destroy everyone and everything, Inhuman hearts made of stainless steel just to kill and To murder systematically human beings, Massacres and genocides are their jobs To please the inferiority complex they have, Their splinters fly in all directions Just to kill innocent souls, What are the kinds of these creatures? ! New massacres are shown clearly for testing banned weaponry, Where is that freedom they have? My words are incapable of describing these mass murders and These ugly genocides, so I would like to keep silent Until the whole world apologizes to these 21st century massacres!
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CRUEL SPLINTERS OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra