The Dancing Family
PRAY let me introduce you to
This little dancing family;
For morning, afternoon, and night
They danced away so happily.
They twirled round about,
They turned their toes out;
The people wondered what the noise
Could be all about.
They danced from early morning,
Till very late at night;
Both in-doors and out-of-doors,
With very great delight.
And every sort of dance they knew,
From every country far away;
And so it was no wonder that
They should keep dancing all the day.
In sunshine or in rain;
And when they all left off,
Why then–they all began again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dancing Family by Kate Greenaway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COLORS OF THE DAY, Philo Yan
- Il faut charger les mots, Eric Dubois
- GOD'S RIVER OF LOVE, Tom Zart
- <<< I am not yet feeling nausea, Abdul Wahab
- Stop needless, hasmukh amathalal
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois