Is It Poetry
The Dark Mind
light's up only at night.
It sleeps unlike most during the day.
When the rest are up and about.
Hence most won't admit
to what I would do to you.
That leaves the few to admire,
like I would admit only to you.
I am worse than paralysis,
the asexual sucubus that hides under your bed.
Waiting for you.
Swelling with my tounge inside of you.
If the unwritten word's,
you hear me speak only to you.
Up your spine into your ear, deathly silent.
The dark mind thinks of like minds.
Hence their ment spoken to you.
Are you a sick child or full grown women.
Each death on the news could be you.
Railroad tracks, light skinned arms.
Headless a torso black legs.
Holes in your neck,
The dark mind is like you criminally insane.
where ever you go I am there.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dark Mind by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney