The Daughters Of Maya
The daughters of maya, call they, know I it, but we it not
The pains and pines of hers,
My maya for her and her maya for me,
My daughter my maya for her and her affection for me,
Filial and paternal.
The daughters of maya are they, the siblings of emotion and affectionate bonding,
Break them not, their poor heart, their little heart,
Their love and emotional bonding,
Their maya, their hope and expectation,
As have you seen a father waiting for arrival?
The daughters of maya, moha, what my attachment with you,
Say you the things of your heart,
Say you it that you are my lovely daughter,
You are love indelible,
You are my tiny heart
Without which I cannot.
Although I know it that the things of maya are not my own,
Nor can they be,
Instead of it I go on aspiring, craving for,
Pining and yearning for her.
Where are you, my daughter, silenced for,
A little girl were you, tiny and small,
One who has not seen the wide world
And whom feared I in taking along or moving alone,
But it got otherwise
And her voice silenced,
O, say it what it ails you!
Daughter, my daughter!
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.