J. Matthew Thacker (6/05/90 / american fork utah.)
the day has come and gone
so i say goodbye in a sad sad song
I let it go because nobody will ever now
my darkest secrets when it leaves
it runs away i am sad to say
it runs so far but has to stop for it now
rembers tomarrows another day.
Poet Other Poems
- A promise of endless worry
- Always and Forever We are Dead inside.
- Bliss in a kiss
- Does it hurt
- does she love me?
- Embers of My Heart
- For You
- her name is hope mother of grace
- HERE IS YOUR GOD DAMN GOODBYE
- how i feel a poem to democracy
- I Love You
- ill die alone
- MAKE BELIVE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.