The Day The World Ends.
Sky and earth were lovers their children; sea, rain, sun and thunder; but they
had no space, stuck in the middle of the lovers, so they prised them apart and
thus were free. The Parents cannot meet again and look on as their children
rake havoc on sky and land. They know the day will come when there will be
silence and just enough time for a last embrace before the world turns into
a snowball that flies beyond the galaxy where the unknown is a shivering tree
that has yet to exist, since there is no consciousness. But is it right to say only
insight is suitable as prove of life? Dipterous exist well without it and the filthy
cockroach has its brain in its stomach. Life created has a purpose, a function
we don´t see, practical suited to natures self are regulating cleaning purpose.
The shivering tree does not know it does not exist, if the world ceased to be,
and when the world reappeared after a long recreation it has no recollection
of a past, and there is no room for philosophical speculation of the rhythmic
wonder of life.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day The World Ends. by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid