The Deep Darkness
I am alone in the darkness it swallowed me whole...
no room for pity or remorse, it just took me away... even my soul.
It dosen't matter which way i stand it all looks the same...
Everytime i cry it all seems to be in vain...
No lights, no switches, nothing to change my view...
just darkness... please dont let it get my world too...
I am alone in darkness.....
I found a new enermy, his name was fear...
he came and took my joy and happiness and made it disapear..
Soon ill have nothing only whats not mine...
in a world where evil enjoys making nothing everywhere...
the plauge is spreading! ! Quick! !
I am alone in darkness... i hope for not much longer...
i feel sometimes in a deep dream and want to awaken from my slumber...
Prehaps if there was time id count and see how long it will take...
But for now im in endless torment...
I want to be rid of this place...
Anthony Levitt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Deep Darkness by Anthony Levitt )
- Identification of a Rat by Act, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Walk, Steve Kittell
- Love Is, Deborah Kelley
- GOD, Joseph Ogbonna
- Dragonfly, Deborah Kelley
- The Daughter of the Earth - 18, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dwell IN Thy Arms, Pijush Biswas
- Dimensional Reality, Deborah Kelley
- Je me souviens..., Richard John
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Ogbonna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Bush, My Lover, William Henry Ogilvie
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)