The Definition Of Poetry
Poetry scholastic, pedantic and medievalistic,
Poetry classical and theological,
Poetry metaphysical, moralistic and spiritual,
Poetry romantic, spontaneous, natural, imaginative, lyrical, fanciful and loveful,
Poetry historical, mythical, mystical,
Poetry archival, musemological, architectural and sculpturesque,
Poetry full of wit, irony, humour and satiric tone,
Poetry confessional, sexual and slantingly,
Poetry biographical and autobiographical,
Poetry urban and pastoral,
Poetry modern, modernistic and post-modernistic,
Poetry wordy, verbose, oral and written,
Poetry imagistic, impressionistic, linguistic and photographic,
Poetry pithy, witty, caustic, sarcastic and sardonic,
Poetry therapeutic and cathartic,
Poetry dramatic, narrative, novel, analytical, experimental and exploratory,
Poetry prosaic and poetical, with the rhymes or rhythmless,
Poetry shorter, succinct, syncoptic and brief,
Poetry laden, weighty and syllabic,
Poetry stanzaic and paragraphed,
Poetry poetical and non-poetical,
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.